Respirator Recycled 0.3 Micron 99% Meltblown Non Woven Cloth
Meltblown Non Woven Cloth Application
- Cloth for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.;
- Industrial fabrics: filter materials, insulating materials, cement bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc.;
- Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.;
- Others: space cotton, thermal insulation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filter, tea bags, etc.
Meltblown Non Woven Cloth Parameters
||Respirator Recycled 0.3 Micron 99% Meltblown Non Woven Cloth
||100-3000 meters/per roll (Customized)
||Parallel lapped or Cross lapped
||Smooth surface, lint-free, soft handle
- Good filtration, breathability, shielding, heat insulation and oil absorption
- Adopt high-quality polypropylene PP material, colorless, tasteless, environmentally friendly
- Low density: 0.89-0.91 g/cm3, good heat resistance (melting point 165 ℃) resistance to boiling water and milk vapor
- The main raw material of Polypropylene, containing a small amount of polyurethane and polylactic acid, has good thermal insulation, good ventilation, delicate skin, and effectively protect the skin surface
- Using PP raw materials, because PP hardly absorbs water but has good lipophilicity, it has the characteristics of high porosity and large specific surface area
||able to provide
1. Does your company have product qualifications? Can it be exported to other countries?
Hello! Our company is a white list of import and export business, and has obtained CEFDA certificate.
2. Why is there no business to connect with me? I need to buy it
Hello! Due to the company's demand for more customers, we have (will) register and assign your business to your needs. The salesperson will contact you in order. Please keep your mobile phone open and wait patiently, thank you for understanding! I wish you a cooperation with the company for mutual benefit and win-win!
3. Do you provide samples? Free or free?
Hello! We can provide samples, samples are at your own expense.