Meltblown cloth is the core material of masks. Meltblown cloth mainly uses polypropylene as the main raw material, and the fiber diameter can reach 1 to 5 microns. There are many voids, fluffy structure and good fold resistance. The ultra-fine fibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, so that the melt-blown cloth has good filtering, shielding, heat insulation and oil absorption. Medical masks and N95 masks are composed of spunbond layer, meltblown layer and spunbond layer, where the spunbond layer and meltblown layer are both made of polypropylene PP material
It can be used in the fields of air, liquid filtration materials, insulation materials, absorption materials, mask materials, thermal insulation materials, oil-absorbing materials and wipers.
The melt-blown filter material is made of polypropylene microfibers randomly distributed and bound together. The appearance is white, smooth, and soft. The fiber fineness of the material is 0.5-1.0 μm. The random distribution of fibers provides more thermal bonding between fibers. Chance, so that the melt-blown gas filter material has a larger specific surface area and higher porosity (≥75%). After high-pressure electret filtration efficiency, the product has the characteristics of low resistance, high efficiency, high dust capacity and so on.
- Good filtration, breathability, shielding, heat insulation and oil absorption
- Adopt high-quality polypropylene PP material, colorless, tasteless, environmentally friendly
- Low density: 0.89-0.91 g/cm3, good heat resistance (melting point 165 ℃) resistance to boiling water and milk vapor
- Effectively block airborne bacteria and particulate saliva, dust, etc. Filter 0.3 micron particles to 99%, effectively capture dust
- When the virus and bacteria droplets are close to the meltblown cloth, they will be electrostatically adsorbed on the surface and cannot penetrate
- The main raw material of Polypropylene, containing a small amount of polyurethane and polylactic acid, has good thermal insulation, good ventilation, delicate skin, and effectively protect the skin surface
- Using PP raw materials, because PP hardly absorbs water but has good lipophilicity, it has the characteristics of high porosity and large specific surface area
- Medical and sanitary cloths: surgical gowns, protective clothing, sterilization wraps, masks, diapers, sanitary napkins, etc.;
- Fabrics for home decoration: wall stickers, tablecloths, bed sheets, bed covers, etc.;
- Cloth for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.;
- Industrial fabrics: filter materials, insulating materials, cement bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc.;
- Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.;
- Others: space cotton, thermal insulation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filter, tea bags, etc.
||able to provide
1. Does your company have product qualifications? Can it be exported to other countries?
Hello! Our company is a white list of import and export business, and has obtained CEFDA certificate.
2. Why is there no business to connect with me? I need to buy it
Hello! Due to the company's demand for more customers, we have (will) register and assign your business to your needs. The salesperson will contact you in order. Please keep your mobile phone open and wait patiently, thank you for understanding! I wish you a cooperation with the company for mutual benefit and win-win!
3. Do you provide samples? Free or free?
Hello! We can provide samples, samples are at your own expense.