Dongguan Hengli Nonwoven Fabric Co., Ltd.

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsNon Woven Polypropylene Fabric

Custom Color Non Woven PP Spunbond Fabric For Packing Materials 40gsm - 300gsm

Certification
I believe in our cooperation and I’ m very satisfied with your job and your quality products. Besides I I feel honored to do business with you.

—— Massimo

Dear Candy, I know you're doing a good job. Regards, Benny

—— Benny

I'm Online Chat Now

Custom Color Non Woven PP Spunbond Fabric For Packing Materials 40gsm - 300gsm

Large Image :  Custom Color Non Woven PP Spunbond Fabric For Packing Materials 40gsm - 300gsm

Product Details:

Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Brand Name: Hengli
Certification: SGS, REACH
Model Number: HL-PPSB - 028

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1000kg
Price: Negotiable
Packaging Details: PE bag
Delivery Time: 7~10 days
Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, Western Union
Supply Ability: 800Tons/month
Detailed Product Description
Material: 100% Polypropylene Color: Customized
G/M2: 40GSM - 300GSM Width: 1.6m, 2.4m (can Be Split)
Sample Charge: Free Certification: SGS, REACH
HS Code: 5603 Port: Shenzhen

 

40gsm - 300gsm 100% Eco-Friendly Non Woven Polypropylene Fabric For Packing Materials

 

Application:


1. Industry: roadbed cloth, bank protecting cloth, water-rolling material, filter material.
2. Shoes leather: lining of shoes leather, shoes bag, shoes cover, compound material.
3. Household: table cloth, sofa and bed sheet cloth.
4. Medical protecting tool: safety mask, safety coats, surgical gowns, respirators, head covers, flour storage bags.
5. Packaging: compound cement bags, shopping bags, gift bags, suits pockets, flour storage bags.
6. plant: plant protector nonwoven, plant cap nonwoven, plant cup nonwoven, plant protector cover.

 

 

Characteristic

 

Eco-friendly, Harmless, Non-toxic, Breathable
Moisture, Fertilizers, Air Reach Plants to Allow for Healthy Soil
Durable, Tear-Resistant, Anti-mildew, Anti-Flame
Strong strength and elongation, soft, light weight

 

Specification

 

Product Name 100% Polypropylene non woven Fabrics
Weight We can provide you from 10 GSM to 200 GSM, as per your specific needs and requirements
Colors Most of color for PP Nonwoven Fabrics are OK
Width also as per customers' specifc requirements, the standard width is 1.6 Meters
Usages For shopping bags, gift bags, wine packaging bags and other packaging bags, car covers, shopping basket, face masks,and other series, etc.
Terms FOB, CIF & CFR
Payment Terms 30% of Down Payment by T/T, and the rest 70% by T/T or L/C
Strength Short Delivery Time, High-Quality, Without any stuffing materials
Others If you are interested in our PP nonwoven fabrics and the related products, pls feel free to contact us for more detailed informations

 

 

Sample Policy:

 


FREE SAMPLES will be sent for customers' evaluation!

 

 

Our Services:

 

  • Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
  • Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all you enquiries in fluent English.
  • OEM & ODM, any your customized products we can help you to design and put into production.
  • Protection of your sales area, idea of design and all you private information.

 

Why choose Hengli for PP spunbond nonwoven fabrics:


1. “ Quality is our culture.” We had 7 professional production lines for nonwoven farbic, laminated fabric, printing fabric, tabel cloth and so on.

2. “ With us your money safe.” Full refund in case of bad quality or delay delivery.

3. “Time is gold.” For you and for us. We had professional team work whom can making nice quality in short time.

4. “Quality is the soul of an enterprise.” We had the honor to serve , Royal funiture, Samsonite, Delsey and so on.

 

 

Application: 

 

 

 

 

 

Contact Details
Dongguan Hengli Nonwoven Fabric Co., Ltd.

Contact Person: Miki Lu

Send your inquiry directly to us Message not be empty!