Anti - Microbial 260gsm 0.91g/Cm3 Polypropylene Meltblown Nonwoven Cloth
Polypropylene Meltblown Nonwoven Cloth Description:
Meltblown cloth is the core material of the mask. Meltblown cloth mainly uses polypropylene as the main raw material, and the fiber diameter can reach 1-5 microns. There are many voids, the structure is fluffy, and the fold resistance is good. The ultra-fine fibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, so that the melt-blown cloth has good filtering, shielding, heat insulation and oil absorption. It can be used in the fields of air, liquid filtration materials, insulation materials, absorption materials, mask materials, thermal insulation materials, oil-absorbing materials and wipers.
Polypropylene Meltblown Nonwoven Cloth Parameters
|product name||Polypropylene Meltblown Nonwoven Cloth|
|Main ingredient||PP material|
- Cloth for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.;
- Industrial fabrics: filter materials, insulating materials, cement bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc.;
- Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.;
- Others: space cotton, thermal insulation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filter, tea bags, etc.
1. Does your company have product qualifications? Can it be exported to other countries?
Hello! Our company is a white list of import and export business, and has obtained CEFDA certificate.
2. Why is there no business to connect with me? I need to buy it
Hello! Due to the company's demand for more customers, we have (will) register and assign your business to your needs. The salesperson will contact you in order. Please keep your mobile phone open and wait patiently, thank you for understanding! I wish you a cooperation with the company for mutual benefit and win-win!
3. Do you provide samples? Free or free?
Hello! We can provide samples, samples are at your own expense.