Waterproof Non Toxic Spunbond BFE95 PP Melt Blown Nonwoven Fabric
PP Melt Blown Nonwoven Fabric Description:
Meltblown cloth is the core material of masks. Meltblown cloth mainly uses polypropylene as the main raw material, and the fiber diameter can reach 1 to 5 microns. There are many voids, fluffy structure and good fold resistance. The ultra-fine fibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, so that the melt-blown cloth has good filtering, shielding, heat insulation and oil absorption. Medical masks and N95 masks are composed of spunbond layer, meltblown layer and spunbond layer, where the spunbond layer and meltblown layer are both made of polypropylene PP material
PP Melt Blown Nonwoven Fabric Parameters
||Melt Blown Nonwoven Fabric
||White and Black
|Place of origin
||BEF95/99, N95/99, FFP1/2/3
||one roll into polybags and nylon bags
- Low density: 0.89-0.91 g/cm3, good heat resistance (melting point 165 ℃) resistance to boiling water and milk vapor
- Effectively block airborne bacteria and particulate saliva, dust, etc. Filter 0.3 micron particles to 99%, effectively capture dust
- When the virus and bacteria droplets are close to the meltblown cloth, they will be electrostatically adsorbed on the surface and cannot penetrate
- The main raw material of Polypropylene, containing a small amount of polyurethane and polylactic acid, has good thermal insulation, good ventilation, delicate skin, and effectively protect the skin surface
- Using PP raw materials, because PP hardly absorbs water but has good lipophilicity, it has the characteristics of high porosity and large specific surface area
- Cloth for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.;
- Industrial fabrics: filter materials, insulating materials, cement bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc.;
- Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.;
- Others: space cotton, thermal insulation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filter, tea bags, etc.
1. Does your company have product qualifications? Can it be exported to other countries?
Hello! Our company is a white list of import and export business, and has obtained CEFDA certificate.
2. Why is there no business to connect with me? I need to buy it
Hello! Due to the company's demand for more customers, we have (will) register and assign your business to your needs. The salesperson will contact you in order. Please keep your mobile phone open and wait patiently, thank you for understanding! I wish you a cooperation with the company for mutual benefit and win-win!
3. Do you provide samples? Free or free?
Hello! We can provide samples, samples are at your own expense.